Join a world class team that is committed to bringing clean energy to British Columbia for decades to come! Located at the Site C Dam, Peace River Hydro Partners is the prime contractor on the BC Hydro Site C Clean Energy Project. Our team consists of professionals representing over 30 different occupations. We value diversity and respect in the workplace. We need you to help us build this legacy!
- Construction Safety Officer
- Crusher Field Engineer
- Earthworks Superintendent
- Environmental Monitor
- Equipment Operator III – Haul Truck (777/773)
- Equipment Training Coordinator
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
- Health and Safety Trainer
- Industrial Hygienist
- Mechanical Field Engineer
- Occupational First Aid Attendant/Emergency Medical Responder with PII
Please Note: This is a site-based position located at the Site C Dam in Fort St. John, British Columbia and full vaccination status is required per BC Hydro for site access. Preference will be given to qualified, local candidates. However, we will also consider fly in/out candidates based out of Vancouver, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Calgary, or Edmonton. Rotational employees are required to work a 14/7 rotation; flights and camp accommodations are provided while on shift.